We understand the financial and operational issues of not-for-profit businesses. Somerset professionals will get to know your organization, your board and your unique challenges. In an era of increased competition for funding and donations, Somerset is committed to developing financial strategies that help our clients obtain the most value from every dollar raised.
Our professionals also provide information and guidance on trends and fundamentals for running a not-for-profit organization successfully. We can provide the big picture and help your organization make the best business decisions for the current nonprofit environment.
Somerset will help you seek ways to improve financial controls and make recommendations that can benefit your organizational systems management. We also draw upon expertise from our other teams, such as Information Solutions, to provide comprehensive and coordinated services with your objectives in mind.
We know you are passionate about your mission. Likewise, Somerset professionals are passionate about helping your organization succeed.
- Accounting services
- Financial audits, including A-133 and Yellow Book
- Completion of exempt-organization tax returns
- Information solutions consulting, including accounting software and custom reports
- Fiscal agent services
- Functional and program cost allocation methods
- Project monitoring
- Financial needs analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Financial advisory services
- Project management
- Strategic planning
- Feasibility studies
- Implementation of new accounting and regulatory guidance
- Organizational systems management
- Performance measurement initiatives
- Operational reviews of internal control systems and office procedures
- Budget policies, practices and compliance with state and local laws
- Examination of project financing sources